Class A CDL Class B CDL Drivers / Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Please complete the full application at: TASLP:Career Search (entertimeonline.com)
TAS Environmental Services, headquartered in the
Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, has become one of the largest industrial hubs in the country. Our service mix, as well as our operational footprint, continue to grow and now reaches across the south and into the midwest. Our core lines of business include.
• Emergency Response (24/7/365)
• Industrial Services
• Transportation & Container Rentals
• Environmental Waste Services
Team TAS Benefits
TAS provides each team member with development and advancement opportunities. Additional benefits include:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Group Insurance
• Per Diem Programs when Traveling
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Promotions from Within
• Learning and development programs, training,
Position reports to the Branch General Manager and/or Supervisor. Drivers each day could:
- Deliver a box or container
- Pick up a full box of waste/material
- Drive across cities to a disposal site
- Interact with a mad driver on the highway
- Interact with a customer
- Interact with the gate attendant at the disposal site
- Interact with a person at the washout facility
- Return a box to the yard or back to client
- Prep a box for the next customer (add a liner, bows, ratchet binder, etc.)
- Grease their truck
- Change miscellaneous small parts on their truck to keep in good standing (light bulb, mud flap, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills – Bobtail or Tractor Trailer Driver
- 2-5 years truck driving experience.
- CDL “Class A” License with the ability to attain a Hazmat endorsement.
- Ability to travel and the flexibility to work long hours
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Clean and verifiable driving record and MVR
- Ability to pass physical and drug screen
- Ability to complete basic job-related paperwork, including time sheets, crew sheets, permits, etc.
- Ability to work in at around extreme temperatures
- Ability to lift or carry heavy objects in excess of 60 lbs
- Ability to kneel, squat, or bend for long durations.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks on wet or slippery work surfaces
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and pre-employment physical
TAS – offers transportation services along with rental services. We have top quality transport vehicles and are equipped to respond to emergency and fast-paced situations.
TAS – has DOT authority and is licensed to transport both hazardous and non-hazardous material. Our drivers are fully qualified to handle any material that they are carrying.
Qualifications held by TAS: ISNetworld, PICS, DISA, DCCHA, FMCSA, PHSMA
Job Type: Full-time