Hazmat Field Technician
Please complete the full application at: TASLP:Career Search (entertimeonline.com)
TAS Environmental Services, headquartered in the
Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, has become one of the largest industrial hubs in the country. Our service mix, as well as our operational footprint, continue to grow and now reaches across the south and into the midwest. Our core lines of business include.
• Emergency Response (24/7/365)
• Industrial Services
• Transportation & Container Rentals
• Environmental Waste Services
Team TAS Benefits
TAS provides each team member with development and advancement opportunities. Additional benefits include:
• Competitive Salary
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Group Insurance
• Per Diem Programs when Traveling
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Promotions from Within
• Learning and development programs, training,
Position reports to the Branch General Manager and/or Supervisor. General duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling various products, hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Performing industrial work and biohazard cleanups.
- Staging, profiling, and processing for disposal hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Assist in the removal of soil, debris and other materials, and cleaning up spill sites.
- Operate and clean equipment
- Maintaining logs of working hours in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years Environmental services & Equipment operating experience preferred
- Ability to travel and the flexibility to work long hours.
- Ability to pass physical and drug screen.
- **HAZWOPER and Confined Space certifications – can obtain with us**
- Ability to complete basic job-related paperwork, including time sheets, crew sheets, permits, etc.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment, including Respiratory Protection.
- Ability to work in or around extreme temperatures.
- Ability to lift or carry heavy objects in excess of 60 lbs.
- Ability to kneel, squat, or bend for a long duration.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks on wet or slippery work surfaces.
- Ability to walk or climb stairs or ladders frequently.
- Ability to reach or work overhead frequently.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- do you have Clean Background
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restoration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hazardous Waste Operations & Training (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location