Our experienced drivers have in-depth knowledge of job safety and process efficiency.
All trucks are outfitted with a real-time GPS tracking unit to ensure our dispatch can coordinate all jobs in the most efficient manner.
Our fleet consists of late model trucks that follow a strict preventive maintenance plan.
- BobtailUsed for hauling Roll off boxes, vacuum boxes, dewatering boxes, or for maneuvering purposes
- Roll off TrailerUsed for hauling Roll off boxes, vacuum boxes, dewatering boxes, commonly used when material is heavy
- 130BBL Vacuum TrailerUsed for hauling waste liquids, hazardous and nonhazardous. Trailers are lined to prevent damage from corrosive materials
- 70BBL VacuumUsed for smaller loads, and for jobs in tight spaces. Also can be used for hazardous and nonhazardous waste
- Double HaulerUsed for hauling empty boxes to be delivered
- FlatbedsUsed for hauling material such as large boxes that need to be strapped down, and cannot fit in a box van
- Air moversUsed for removing thicker material, such as solids, and sludges
- Air movers with Cyclone UnitsUsed for pulling material into air mover, then pushed material into cyclone to be loaded into a roll off box
- 48’ & 53’ Box VansUsed to haul drummed material, boxes, totes